Monday 23 July 2012

LETS TRASH THIS FLYTTA PÅ DEJ

On saturday the fabulous Sini threw a trash themed party where everyone had to come in their trashiest outfit. In England a fancy dress party normally involves the odd pair of animal ears and maybe some whiskers ... here in Finland people do things properly!!!!! This party was so good Sini, Alex and I are still a bit hungover and only just left Sini's place a few hours ago (two days later)

My outfit idea was "a trashed drugged up middle aged rockstar" Here are some photos, enjoy.

bathroom mirror 

Marinka made this crazy dead girl look, Niklas came as an erno (weabo) Sini came as herself and Niko came as a fabulous something or other.

My trashed rockstar look and Sini

Obligatory group photo of everyone, aren't we fabulous!



Alex came as Taylor Momsen and Viivi came as Kesha, glam rock to the max!!!


With my darling Oona, rather tipsy, I don't know what happened to my eyebrows.
Added this just for Oona's face!! x 
Trashtastic x
OMG IT'S KESHA
Our host for the evening ;)
the boys
the girls
This doesn't even need a caption
The guest book at the end of the night
 And then the morning afternoon after ...

same
Sini fed me cereal from a dog bowl
the flat was even trashier than the party!
And this is how we party in Finland!

Here is a song for you all for your next party,


I hope you are all having as much fun as we are! x Tobi x

1 comment: