Okay! It has been a while since I have done a real post. It is now 21 days and counting until I fly to Finland and less than two weeks until my last two exams. Everything is quite panicky at the moment and I can't quite keep up. Today I went shopping with my mum to put my Finland money in the bank and get a few little things. Here are the things I bought.
1) Okay I didn't buy these today but I needed to include them, my mum gave me these sandals for the summer as I don't really have any summer appropriate shoes. I really like them even though they are quite painful. I am planning on using them for some Kuronba inspired outfits while in Finland.
2) Vogue was on offer and I haven't bought it in ages! So picked up Vogue for only £2.
3) Sunglasses, as I don't have any and the sun stays up for a very long time during Finnish summer and I am planning a lot of hangovers so these are a must have!
4) An eyeshadow palette from Makeup Academy (yay cheapness)
5) Finally I decided on what colour to dye my hair this summer, I am just going to bleach it blonde again as my roots are horrendous and I want to change my two tone hair. No idea what colour it will go! but you know ... YOLO.
|Sunglasses and eyeshadow close up|
Now for a ridiculous picture of me. Chronic bitch-face is an understatement. I look so happy to be here. Lol well here is my outfit shot for the day. Sorry it isn't very detailed. It was gyaruo inspired but I kept it simple ... because I couldn't be bothered to go full out just for a quick trip to the shops. Ugly hat because I didn't want to do my hair and sunglasses because I wanted to try them on and I am wearing no make-up and I am between contacts.
Coat: Alba Rosa
Top: All Saints
Chains: London Chinatown Market
Boots: House of Fraser
Gloves: Paris Fur Stall
Hat: from my distant past, just found it in my cupboard.
In other news I just bought a d.i.a belt ready for my trip to Finland and for my Kuronba, old school gyaruo inspired summer wardrobe. I will post better pictures when it comes but in the mean time here are the sellers pictures.
I did have a rather long internal struggle as to whether to buy this belt or not but in the end I think I made the right decision, won't know until it comes haha.
That is all for now, but I will be buying and modifying clothes and working on my hair and makeup in time for Finland so expect more posts very soon. I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and for those, like me, who haven't finished yet GOOD LUCK with your exams!
Until next time, Tobi <3 x
Currently listening to:
My current party song <3 AMAZING SONG <3