- Vivienne Westwood jersey vest. No way in hell can I afford this but I can dream. I think this would look great undone, thrown over a vest with black skinny jeans and ankle boots for a casual I Don't Give A Fuck But I'm Hot look.
- Oversized Deepstyle t shirt. Just something casual and comfy for relaxed chilling in the park with friends and lazy drunk sleepovers.
- Kokontozai sleeveless printed cotton top. I think this top is very versatile you could wear it with a blazer and smart shoes or you could throw on some denim shorts and flip-flops but either way your going to look hot. I might actually try and get this when their sale comes around.
- One of a kind, hand made warrior headdress. (If I was going to my prom I would wear this) I want this because ... It is just so cool! I really don't care what other people think of the way I dress if I love something and I can wear it I WILL <3
- A nice Wig for some gender bending gyaru funtimes. This is just a random picture I would want a wig with a few more curls that I could style into something a little better looking.
- Another handmade one of a kind headdress. This one is so pretty and I could imagine Pin wearing it with one of his light blue Manba wigs. There are so many things you could do with this in the summer. From a cute Bohemian look to a crazy Manba style co-ord as long as you are sensible with your colour choices it would work.
- Burberrys medium holdall in haymarket check. A lot of people think Burberry is chavy and tacky. That is because they know fuck all about fashion or style. These people have clearly never heard of Christopher Bailey. Anyway, I have wanted a Burberry bag sing forever! I think this model is perfect because not only is it a good size for me as I do a lot of travelling but it's not too feminine or too non-feminine. It's just perfect for me <3
- The matching Cosmetics case in Haymarket check. I really really need a specific makeup bag as I just have one massive jumbled toiletries bag and I just love the idea of a matching bag and makeup bag.
- This one is just a little bit of fun. It's the Vivienne Westwood Chaos weekender bag. For a designer bag of this size it is surprisingly cheap. It is also handmade in Kenya from recycled materials so not only is it quirky, fun and stylish it also does a bit of good. This would be a great casual bag for weekends at your boyfriends place or for carrying all your booze and PJ's to your friends house for party party times.
- I need these in my life! very sexy, very gay, very short, very overpriced Deepstyle white short shorts. This summer I will probably start shaving my legs again (eww hairy legs ... dat shit aint cute) so I will be whipping out the short shorts and shamelessly sunbathing where ever I can.
- I really need some new skinny Jeans, my old faithful Deepstyle ones are falling to pieces and while I love ripped jeans ... it's the crotch that has worn away first.
- Some short harem pants for lounging around and for keeping that edgy stylish look while being cool and comfortable on hot days.
- I want some wedge heels and I love these ones in particular because they look like trainers and would go great with some denim shorts and a t shirt or my oversized Vivienne Westwood top and leggings.
- I don't own a pair of trainers so I should probably get some of those! I love these furry Deepstyle ones because they are still different without being too in your face weird tranny thing.
- JEFFREY CAMPBELL DAMSEL SPIKE IN WHITE. These shoes are literally my DREAM shoes. Now that the Litas replicas are starting to come out I think it's probably not worth getting a pair of those as soon everyone will have lookalikes but I still love Jeffrey Campbell and his amazing designs and for less that £150 I think these shoes are pretty well priced and might have to be my birthday present to myself this year.
- Vivienne Westwood Men's leather turquoise wallet. My old wallet is falling to pieces and totally shit. This one is really pretty and a little something that I need. I probably won't buy it as there are other things I want more but it's really cute anyway.
- Some new contacts! I haven't tried grey contacts yet maybe these might make good summer contacts. They are also 15mm which is the only size I really like to wear because anything smaller doesn't give me enough of an enlarging affect.
- Diamond Lash Angel Eye. I want these because they look quite similar to Akinari's top lashes and because they are sexy. Enough said!
Sorry that I have been posting so much recently but blogging has been a distraction from all my horrendous amounts of school work. Anyway, I am off to London next friday for a long weekend and hopefully going to get some good Purikura and have a little mini Gal meet with Emmie and stuff so yeah ... expect fun posts from that! <3 x
Currently Listening to:
I love the original and this remix is amazing too <3