Saturday 5 May 2012

Gyaru singers

I have been thinking about making this post for a while. I thought it would be a little bit of fun and quite interesting to any of you out there interested in gyaru. I don't think any of these groups are still making music as I haven't heard anything from them for a while but I know they perform at gyaru events still (well as recently as last year). Sorry about the lack of info but I can't find very much online. 

Aina and Yumachi


To be honest if you are reading this you probably know who these two are. They are like ... gyaru royalty! but if you don't then Aina and Yumachi are totally gorgeous egg models who come together to make the amazingly named duo Aina & Yumachi. 





They are so pretty. I might do a separate post in the future on their style and makeup as I have some a few tutorial type things related to them.

 Here is their song :)



 Gal Doll

Gal doll are the super kawaii desuuuuuu trio Juno, Ryoka and Nanaho. I swear they only ever seem to be in tiny little matching leopard print bikinis but its ok because they are just so damn cute. Every time I hear their song I just want to jump around in a little leopard print bikini myself ... thank god I don't have one! Anyway this song has a super catchy chorus "Ichi ni san agepoyo summertime" and it is totally going to be my summer song this year. Both the song and the video show that gyaru "friends having fun" attitude which I feel the western gal communities lack a little but this song could turn anyone into kawaii friend-chans in no time! (please note I am not being serious with the whole kawaii chan thing it is a joke)



PlayZ

This group always make me laugh. I feel really bad but it is literally like a bad gyaruo version of a kpop boy group! Obviously the perving is still pretty good and their music is a bit of a guilty pleasure but they aren't anywhere near as good as their Korean counterparts no matter how hard they try. 



What makes this group even better is that it has one of my main gyaruo crushes in it. Yukihide Sawamoto. Anyway, here is their video for Again. 

                                    


I hope you liked this blog post. I also hope some of these are currently being put on your iPods! Please feel free to follow me for more gyaru, alternative fashion, crazy fun times in London and Japanese and Korean pop culture related things.
                                                            Tobi ^_^ Ichi ni san agepoyo summertime! <3

19 comments:

  1. Ichi ni san agepoyo summertime XD the most fun song I've heard ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to dance to it loads this summer :P <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. Omigawsh I love Aina and Yumachi! I really wanna have hair like theirs ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! urgh if only wigs came like that their hair is so pefect :( xx

      Delete
  3. I saw they're concert/ performance last year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I am so jealous! x I remember Viivi or someone blogging about it! Were they good?! :D <3 x

      Delete
  4. Yeah I was there with Viivi and other friends. It was nice show and yumachi was so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumachi is my favourite gyaru model :D you are so lucky! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met her day before performance while they we're touring around helsinki with Aina. My friend was showing them places and I bumped them while I was in centrum too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o OMG OMG OMG! THAT IS SO NOT FAIR! I HATE YOU :'(!!!!! I wish I lived in Helsinki! the fashion and the people seem so much more interesting than London! x and pretty guys like the dudesons ^_^ <3 x

      Delete
    2. haha you like dudesons? XD and I bet there's so much more to see in London :D

      Delete
    3. HELL YEAH <3 I like Nightwish, Tarja, The Dudesons, Ryunde, Viivi, Zhi Zhi, Pin, Tiia and you :P see I totally know everything there is to know about Finland ;) x London is an amazing city and very big but it isn't as creative and interesting as it could be but I am moving to london at the end of the summer for university though :) so hopefully I shall find some really good creative friends and lots of fun places to go :) x

      Delete
  7. haha you know lot of my friends then XD Moving to london sounds so cool ;_____; I visited there once looooong time ago. I'm sure you will find a lot of great people from there :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just follow their blogs :) and yeah I have quite a few friends in London I can't wait to spend more time with them, do fun fashion things and more purikura :) <3 x do you have a tumblr? x

      Delete
    2. yes I do, http://vividbeat.tumblr.com there's list of internet profiles I have on my blog~~ :D do you?

      Delete
    3. http://bornamonster.tumblr.com/ :) <3 omg apparently I follow you already! thats weird haha x and ok I shall go look ^_^ xxx

      Delete
    4. haha okay XD I'm gonna check out your's too :D

      Delete
    5. eek thank you :$ <3 added you on facebook and followed you on twitter :$ <3 xxx

      Delete
    6. aa cool :D I'm gonna go accept request~~

      Delete