Sunday 3 March 2013

Buenos Aires, Botanical Gardens!

Hola! Sorry this post is long overdue I uploaded all the photos then left it for another day ... two weeks later and I am finally forcing myself to do it. I have had a lot of personal things going on recently which is why I have been a bit distant but I am back. 

Two weeks ago I went to the botanical garden here in Buenos Aires with Florencia and Tsu. The thing that stood out to me most was the size of the plants and the leaves here. They are massive compared to the native plants in England. (yes I'm afraid this post is going to be that boring) 




I felt like I was in a jungle. The gardens are where people go to abandon their cats as the park keepers look after them. You can't walk down a path without coming across another cat. It was like an outdoor cat café except the cats were a little feral and probably have rabies (luckily I've had my rabies shots)








pale ass white boy. 
After the gardens we went to a nearby shopping centre and had peach and orange smoothies. We read the gal magazines I had bought with me from England and talked for a few hours.


After our smoothies we went to Freddo which is an icecream chain here in Argentina to try Dulce de Leche icecream Alfajores. They were cheaper than I expected and so nice but I definitely prefer pure Dulce de Leche icecream <3 



That is all for now. I am picking up a lot of Spanish even if I am too shy to use it yet. I have a lot of photos to share of Buenos Aires and what I have been up to recently so I shall post again soon. I hope everyone is having fun no matter where you are. 

7 comments:

  1. The Botanical Garden is so pretty!
    Freddo is awesome right?! I like the Mascarpone and Banana Split favlors the most! Anything made with dulce de leche is pure epicness in Argentina. Also try the Trifreddo and de DDL Cappuccino, if i'm not wrong about the names lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will thanks :D I keep wanting to try new icecreams here but ... I just always get dulce de leche! x

      Delete
  2. Wow, I didn't know you took amazing photos thereeeee <3
    I wanna meet up soon Tobs! =) We need to talk about lotsa things hahahahahaha :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Quiero pronto! xx

      Delete
    2. Ahahah yayyy very good, bragging about your Spanish!! Btw I'm writing an entry on the last time at Alto Palermo, hope you don't mind! ^-^ xo!

      Delete
    3. yay I want to see! I want us to get some really good photos together :D and with flo <3 xx

      Delete
    4. Done finally! ^-^ http://www.selfishxromance.com.ar/2013/03/meeting-tobi-little-princling-in-buenos.html
      Sorry it took me so long ><
      There's a few photos she took of us :3 but we have none with Apria ;_; we need to stalk her with cameras or something hahahahaha

      Delete