Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hello everyone! A few days ago I was tagged by the beautiful Ninni, who I happen to stalk on tumblr to do this post.

Here are the rule:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag.
5. These lucky bloggers must be told.
6. There are no tag backs.

Facts time:

1) Before I became vegetarian I never ate fried chicken so I don't understand why everyone likes it so much.

2) I have a rather massive Loreen obsession. (I am even listening to her entire album from beginning on repeat right now)

3) I am insanely good at ultimate frisbee.

4) My friend Emilia is the best kiss I have ever had.

5) I love listening to rain because it reminds me of long night time journeys down to my Grandma's house in France during the summers when I was little. It was the most exciting thing in the whole entire world! I loved it more than my Birthday.

6) I once ran naked around an entire nature reserve at midnight. 

7) One of my favourite memories from Finland was walking with Oona to her parents house through the woods. The woods in Finland are just BEAUTIFUL unlike anything we have in England. We used to talk about our friends and Finnish history and Oona would teach me about Finnish culture and when we got to her parents there would always be dogs to play with and yummy food of some kind waiting.

8) I can't listen to the song Strong Enough by Cher all the way through without crying because it reminds me too much of Sini and Oona and the fun drunk sing a longs we used to have. 

9) Unlike Strong Enough every time I listen to Euphoria I can't stop smiling because the song represents everything that was amazing about this year. 

10) I really, really hate sweetcorn.

11) When I am ill, I only want to drink Lemonade. 

Tagged Questions!

1) Why did you start your blog? 

Well I first started a blog when I got into Gyaruo but I guess I kept blogging and started this blog because I really enjoyed it. It helps me channel some of my creative and emotional energy into something productive. I don't think my blog is particularly good but I feel that it has improved a lot and I hope it will continue to do so.

2) If the world ends next month what would you do before it happens? 

This one is tough, there are a lot of things I want to do and see and a lot of people too. I guess I would just like to walk down Aleksanterinkatu in very inappropriate shoes with some friends just laughing and hanging out and feeling relaxed. It's the little moments that make life special not the grand gestures. 

3) Do you like any DIY things? 

I actually don't do any DIY stuff, not since I was little. I have bought some studs but still have no idea what to do with them.

4) Alexander McQueen or Vivienne Westwood? 

This one is so tough! I respect both. I would say McQueen's gothic and fantasy elements appeal to me more but Westwood's involvement in the punk era, her reinvention and her use of tailoring is phenomenal so I guess I just can't choose! Both are Fashion Icons in the true sense of the word.

6) Favourite childhood memory? 

Seeing The Fellowship Of The Ring.

7) What are your passions?

I don't want to say "fashion" because I would not consider myself a "fashionable" person because that would imply that I follow trends and am always watching for the latest thing but I do like clothes. So I am going to say Clothes and shoes are my passion but I also LOVE travelling, I would give up my wardrobe if I could just keep travelling forever. 

8) A cup of tea and a scone or a cup of coffee and a biscuit? 

Shit! being English my loyalties should lie with the tea BUT I was born in France so I am going to say a milky Coffee with two sugars and the scone (because I am English after all)

9) When you were seven what was your favourite song/artist and why?

S CLUB 7! and because they were probably the only group I had ever heard and they were poppy and I loved jumping on the "reach" bit.

10) Are you against fur farming?

Fur is a personal issue for me. In England even the scummiest battery farm eating idiot will physically attack you for wearing Fur but I just want to point out that you might consume the flesh of maybe 2/3 animals every single day? Ham in your sandwiches, chicken for dinner maybe bacon for breakfast ... well one single animal died for my leather shoes. More animals die for your meals in one day than died for my shoes that will last YEARS. Yes I am a vegetarian, yes I wear leather and fur. Leather is a BI PRODUCT of the meat industry. However I do think that Fur farms commit disgusting acts of animal cruelty and the EU should place restrictions upon I will continue to wear fur and leather.

11) How would you describe yourself as a person?

I don't really know how to answer this question. I just asked Oona and her reply was "short, brown and twerks a lot" Not very helpful. I guess I am quite an overly emotional person, I am also very very self conscious and very prone to down moments. I also like to consider myself quite compassionate (except when Alex is involved ;) I have a lot of fun teasing him) Oona just added "Fun, Impulsive, a brat, kissy, sweet,  all over the place and loud" So I guess that sums be up quite nicely! Haha.

Okay now my turn to make up some Questions! 

1) What is your favourite holiday destination?

2) What is your favourite Jeffrey Campbell design?

3) What is your biggest insecurity?

4) Who inspired you most as a child?

5) Name one person that influences your style most.

6) What song can't you stop playing right now?

7) Name a small thing that makes you happy.

8) Post a picture of your favourite accessory.

9) List three of your favourite blogs.

10) If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you choose?

11) What do you like most about your body?

And I am going to tag:


Alex 





I know I don't normally do this kind of post but I hope it has been a bit interesting. Tobi x





2 comments:

  1. Oh wowie! I never knew you were a vegetarian... Is it really difficult? o_O
    And you are such an interesting person... Makes me look like a very boring idiot or something D:

    Thanks for tagging me :D Shall defo do this post sometime :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy after 6 months haha and I am not interesting! you are so not boring or an idiot! <3 xxx Can't wait to see your answers! ^_^ xxx

      Delete